Thursday 23 April 2015

The best day of my Easter Holidays

The best day of my Easter Holidays

The best day of my Easter Holidays was last Thursday, 9th April, because I didn't get up early and at midday I went to "Modepran" which is an animal shelter where I'm a volunteer, and they had good news to me.
That morning the coordinator told me that I had become in veteran volunteer, because I had gone all the days that month and they needed veteran volunteers who knew the facilities and all the dogs to help the new volunteers and I had those requirements. This fact meant that they trusted me and that made me feel good.

That evening I met with my friends and we went to the cinema to watch a film called "Insurgente" and I liked it because it's an adventures film and afterwards we went to have dinner to Foster´s Hollywood and I asked for my favourite hamburguer. It was a fantastic day!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment