Tuesday 14 April 2015

My Christmas holidays!!!

The best of my Christmas holiday was New Year's Eve and New Year´s Day. I really enjoyed those days because I went to Teruel with my parents and my friend Marcos and his the family. We decided to go there because we felt like skiing.
We arrive in Teruel at 5:30 pm and we went to the ski slope directly. We were two hours skiing and it was very funny because my friend had not skied in his life and he fell all the time.
We had dinner at the hotel, dinner was delicious and we ate so much but what I liked most were the views which were breathtaking. After, my friend and me went to my bedroom and we playing to computer games.

Next day we got up early to go to ski again and this time was different because my friend knew skiing better than the last time and we could made races.

The worst part of the trip was that I couldn't play with my New Play Station 4


No comments:

Post a Comment