Tuesday 7 July 2015

Moderpran

Moderpran is a beautiful place where dogs, cats and others animals which have been left are collected and cared for workers and volunteers until they find them a home.

I am a volunteer from last March and I usually go on Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings. When I go I normally go for a walk with a dog and we are thirty minutes and then I take another. I go for a wallk four or five dogs in one evening. Also, I clean dogs cages. 

In the beginning, I did not go alone, I went accompanied by an expert volunteer who explain me how things worked but now I am the expert volunteer and teach to the others new volunteers.

Finally, Moderpran is a place where I really enjoy the dogs, the atmosphere is very nice and the volunteers are kind and helpful. I would recommend everyone to go because you will not regret and it is a comforting activity                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment